-

-
woods alive Online
-
- Posts: 482
- Joined: April 6th, 2016, 12:23 am
- Location: United States
- Discord: woodsalive
February 13th, 2018, 2:45 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑February 13th, 2018, 2:12 am
Lol, after listening to the track of JamesCline, I feel a little more pink ... Shit, I remember that I'm single. It's hard to listen, good one

.
Took me a bit to figure out what you mean by "feel a little more pink" haha.
D.Ipsum, the general emotion I wanted to convey in the song is hope, brightness, and the start of something new. The last few months have been nothing but hell in my life, and that carried through in a non-LMMS track I did called Malitae et Irae (link below). There was so much hatred, chaos and overall negative emotions in that track. Around the start of this year, I made a ton of drastic changes in my life to make it easier. That's where the heart of the song came from. The sun always is gonna come back out.
Just look for the good and you'll see light all around.
Link to Malitae et Irae for reference:
https://soundcloud.com/davisjacobym/new-year