Page 1 of 2

February Track! (02/12)

Posted: February 28th, 2018, 5:21 pm
by insonico
Hey guys!

Here's Overflow:
https://soundcloud.com/insonico/overflow

I started this track a long time ago, but only recently figured out how to develop it further. It's a bit shorter than usual but I'm very happy with it.

Hope you guys like it! :D

Re: February Track! (02/12)

Posted: February 28th, 2018, 5:40 pm
by Mo Stitchi
Yop Insonico!


I can barely hear the drums and the percussions. Is it on purpose?
This being said, nice tune, I like the mood, a bit dishelved.

Re: February Track! (02/12)

Posted: February 28th, 2018, 5:56 pm
by insonico
Mo Stitchi wrote: ↑
February 28th, 2018, 5:40 pm
Yop Insonico!


I can barely hear the drums and the percussions. Is it on purpose?
Hey man!

Well yes, their loudness is intentional. Though, at least on my end, the percussion is not upfront but still clear enough.
Mo Stitchi wrote: ↑
February 28th, 2018, 5:40 pm
This being said, nice tune, I like the mood, a bit dishelved.
Thanks! I was really going for the mood. :D

Re: February Track! (02/12)

Posted: March 1st, 2018, 2:00 am
by brandystarbrite
The whole style and sound of this one, is rather interesting.
It's like a genre of it's own. Very nice.

Re: February Track! (02/12)

Posted: March 2nd, 2018, 1:22 am
by insonico
Thanks Brandy! :D

Re: February Track! (02/12)

Posted: March 2nd, 2018, 2:24 am
by Smoking Shadows
Man, I'm really liking the mood in this one! The sound is distinct and pretty unique! Reminds me of an intense boss fight in a horror rpg

Keep it up 😁

Re: February Track! (02/12)

Posted: March 2nd, 2018, 8:14 pm
by D.Ipsum
I like what comes out of this track, good development.

Re: February Track! (02/12)

Posted: March 3rd, 2018, 1:44 am
by insonico
Smoking Shadows wrote: ↑
March 2nd, 2018, 2:24 am
Reminds me of an intense boss fight in a horror rpg

Keep it up 😁
I can see that. :D
Thanks!

Re: February Track! (02/12)

Posted: March 3rd, 2018, 1:59 am
by insonico
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
March 2nd, 2018, 8:14 pm
I like what comes out of this track, good development.
I'm glad you liked it, man! ;)

Re: February Track! (02/12)

Posted: March 7th, 2018, 3:08 am
by D.Ipsum
insonico wrote: ↑
March 3rd, 2018, 1:59 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
March 2nd, 2018, 8:14 pm
I like what comes out of this track, good development.
I'm glad you liked it, man! ;)
Above, Mo wrote "[...] I can barely hear the drums and the percussions. [...]"

Listening to your last tracks again, I would say that it's the same for me:
- the hats are very discreet,
- and concerning some "kick-toms" percussions, I notice that they have a rather limited spectrum (just a strong amplitude around the fundamental).

In itself, I don't mind because I like your tracks, but I think it's a point that can be "improved".