Happy Day Alert! - Track released.

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Wow, my second track in a single day just got released. Check it out here: https://youtu.be/zGAYkImd5Hs . The name is 'Happy day alert!' because I just couldn't think of anything better!
Please give me your feedback. It is important for me.

No extra plugins or VSTs were used in the track.

Hope you enjoy it!
GeomCat wrote: ↑
March 4th, 2018, 11:46 am
Wow, my second track in a single day just got released. Check it out here: https://youtu.be/zGAYkImd5Hs . The name is 'Happy day alert!' because I just couldn't think of anything better!
Please give me your feedback. It is important for me.

No extra plugins or VSTs were used in the track.

Hope you enjoy it!
Overall, a nice simple beat and melody! Needs some slight pads in it and some fillers to keep the energy flowing.
Aiminer357 wrote: ↑
March 4th, 2018, 2:39 pm
GeomCat wrote: ↑
March 4th, 2018, 11:46 am
Wow, my second track in a single day just got released. Check it out here: https://youtu.be/zGAYkImd5Hs . The name is 'Happy day alert!' because I just couldn't think of anything better!
Please give me your feedback. It is important for me.

No extra plugins or VSTs were used in the track.

Hope you enjoy it!
Overall, a nice simple beat and melody! Needs some slight pads in it and some fillers to keep the energy flowing.
Thank you very much for your feedback. I will certainly improve in the future. Check out my other track(s) if you liked this one. Thank you once again!
This one has an 80's style to it.
And sounds like, if an 80's female pop star, is about to sing to the beat.

Yeah I will admit, a pad and one or two more synth sounds, thrown into it
might make it sound, even more cooler.

I like this one though.
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
March 6th, 2018, 4:05 pm
This one has an 80's style to it.
And sounds like, if an 80's female pop star, is about to sing to the beat.

Yeah I will admit, a pad and one or two more synth sounds, thrown into it
might make it sound, even more cooler.

I like this one though.
Wow, thank you for your feedback. It's good to know that people other than me appreciate my music! Thank you for your advice about pads and synth sounds. I will certainly improve with your tip in the future. Bad thing we cannot update youtube videos unlike Android apps (yes, i create android apps too).

Also, I like that you told me that this track has an 80s style to it. I don't really hear that much of 80s music so I don't really know.

Thank you again for your feedback!
GeomCat wrote: ↑
March 4th, 2018, 11:46 am
https://youtu.be/zGAYkImd5Hs
Happy one. Indeed, there is room to enrich the track. However, I'm not a fan of the final cymbal stroke :lol:
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
March 7th, 2018, 9:07 pm
GeomCat wrote: ↑
March 4th, 2018, 11:46 am
https://youtu.be/zGAYkImd5Hs
Happy one. Indeed, there is room to enrich the track. However, I'm not a fan of the final cymbal stroke :lol:
Thank you for your feedback, you will not find the cymbal stroke at the end in my next track. I just did it because I didn't know how to end it!

Thank you again!