Page 1 of 1

You know - J Kidd

Posted: March 28th, 2018, 5:23 am
by Jbarn
This is a more RAP type track.

If you guys want to see more of these type let me know.

Currently I'm working on an Album.
I have all the art ( Album Cover, Album Art etc.... )
So stay tuned for that.

As always leave me some feedback on the soundcloud
Thanks guys
https://soundcloud.com/jbarn97/you-know-j-kidd-1

Re: You know - J Kidd

Posted: March 28th, 2018, 5:38 am
by |DIVIDE
dude I came in here with low expectations but this track is actually high quality fire bro keep it up

Re: You know - J Kidd

Posted: March 29th, 2018, 2:09 am
by brandystarbrite
In all honesty, this,.......is great work.
It's a very stylistic sounding rap tune.
And the singing and the background vocals, go in time with the music in the track perfectly.


I like how the background vocals, answers and repeats some of your lines, like if it's a phone conversation between you and a good pal and you're relating to him, what is happening with you
at home. :)

Dope sounding track man! Really good. One of the top best tracks, I've heard from you so far.

Re: You know - J Kidd

Posted: April 8th, 2018, 1:18 am
by D.Ipsum
Yeah, your level goes up, the taste is getting better.

I'm waiting for the album. Take your time.

Re: You know - J Kidd

Posted: May 7th, 2018, 7:12 am
by Jbarn
|DIVIDE wrote: ↑
March 28th, 2018, 5:38 am
dude I came in here with low expectations but this track is actually high quality fire bro keep it up
My bad for responding so late....

I appreciate that lmao.
Got more cookin up