Image-Line FL Studio 12 Theme

Working on a theme for LMMS? Post progress and get feedback.
News! : Download now able on the LSP! Link on my last comment!

I'm working on a FL Studio 12 theme but i was wondering who's interested in it, so i'm asking you if you want this kind of theme (the only one i saw that want it is Acyde). I'm doing it for those people who can not afford FL Studio 12 but who really like his GUI and that while they are looking for a free alternative to it they find what happened to me LMMS, but they would like a more attractive graphics (even if with new versions have really been improved a lot), or that they are also just passionate about the big orange fruit. The theme for now would be perfectly compatible only with the LMMS 1.2.0 Beta RC2, because I'm using it because of problems when loading my old projects, but I will work to make it compatible with the latest RC5, even if it does not have the splash initial (why the hell was removed? Is there a way to reactivate it or is it completely missing?). In any case I was wondering if there were people really interested, because I do not know whether to continue the project because of the school and more.
Thanks for your interest.
Someone good with css can help me? Because i'm a bit good with css but i can't find the way to make these things

like these (made with a graphic programs)

(Maybe there's no way?)
This how it looks at the moment. I couldn't do better, maybe in the future. Imgur compressed he image so the quality is really low.

Edit: now the quality is no more low.

Splash

General

Song Editor

Piano Roll
[IMGN]https://i.imgur.com/UamSHAN.png[/IMG]

Beat&Bassline Editor

Automation Editor

Instrument

Sidebar

Preferences
Roxas wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 8:59 pm
This how it looks at the moment. I couldn't do better, maybe in the future. Imgur compressed he image so the quality is really low.

Splash

General

Song Editor

Piano Roll

B&B

Automation Editor

Instrument

Sidebar

Preferences
Hey,

That is an awesome theme!
Where can I find it or when is it coming out?
Thanks in advance
I will post it on LMMS Forum only when i will finish it, so when i will resolve some bugs like previously quoted ones. For now, i have posted this beta on my forum, so you can get it here (scroll down the page to Download, click on the spoiler and click on the mega.nz download), but you need to register and to show up to the forum, even if you're not interested in Yu-Gi-Oh! I really don't know if you wanna do this, in alternative you can wait for the first stable theme but it will need a new LMMS version that will be more CSS editable.

P.S. If someone can help i would really appreciate it!
Oh My God! beautiful theme !
Its awesome! And thanks for changing the colour of the "Loop indicator" (from that previous green colour). It was important because there needs to be some contrast there. Also, another great thing about FL Studio is that, the buttons light up on being clicked. I mean there is some kind of a glow to the buttons, when you press them. It would have been great if you could implement it on this theme. Thank you for all the efforts you are putting in!

And BTW how do you upload pictures on this forum?
For the ligth up button i don't know if it's possible so i'm working on some particulars, it' pretty finished, but lmms theming doesn't allow you to modify all about the program GUI.

To uploda image, just go on a site where you can upload it (i use imgur.com), then right click on the image, copy image link, and paste it between this tags

Code: Select all

[IMG]Put here the link[/IMG]
:)
Update!
I changed the background of the visualizer
And made some coloured buttons
It looks really polished! Keep it up!! You have almost nailed it with the buttons. Though they are not glowing, they sure look beautiful. The loop button looks awesome. Can you please brighten up the lighting buttons, like bright orange or green or something: for bettercontrast?