LMMS • Forums
Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Rules
Remember me
Login
Register
Login
Register
Board index
I'm trying out a Future Trap genre
Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
2 posts
Page
1
of
1
Post a reply
Print view
I'm trying out a Future Trap genre
DevSynth
Online
Posts:
27
Joined:
September 16th, 2017, 6:21 pm
April 29th, 2018, 12:53 pm
by
DevSynth
» April 29th, 2018, 12:53 pm
https://clyp.it/ieqsgryl
I've been working on Future Traps for days and this is probably one of my best ones
Re: I'm trying out a Future Trap genre
brandystarbrite
Online
Posts:
6293
Joined:
July 9th, 2012, 7:38 pm
Location:
A boy from Bean Village.
April 30th, 2018, 2:29 am
by
brandystarbrite
» April 30th, 2018, 2:29 am
Aye. I like what I hear so far.
Post a reply
Print view
Previous topic
2 posts
Page
1
of
1
Next topic
Display posts from previous:
All posts
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by
Author
Post time
Subject
Ascending
Descending
Return to “Music Projects”
Jump to
General
↳ News and Announcements
↳ General Chat
LMMS
↳ Music Projects
↳ Theme Projects
↳ Support
↳ Development
↳ Suggestions
Production
↳ Tutorials
↳ Production Help
↳ Inspirations