LMMS [rarely] deletes loops/note patterns when restarted

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Just saying, though -- there is nothing to do when this occurs. I've seen this when I restarted LMMS and some loops are deleted (at least 2 of them) and I don't know how that even happens. This occurred in some of my projects with very long loops or sometimes a single loop with so many notes. (And I got annoyed when the melody part with a complex note pattern got deleted) Even loading automations and note patterns are now loaded properly in rc-5 comparing to 1.1.3, this might have added when the loading stuff in previous versions were debugged. That's why... keeping the .bak files and always save project to new version is an essential habit :D

There's another similar part of this, that when you opened the project after restart the loops will disappear, but when you click the part in song-editor that's close to the hidden loops they will show again in the specified track.
vortexsupernova wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 7:31 am
Just saying, though -- there is nothing to do when this occurs.
If that is true, then the very project is corrupted!
IF you happens to have 2 identical projects, but where ONE of those projects behave like you describe, i will appreciate a LOT, if you rename them 'working' & 'problem' and dump them in a zip, upload, and send me the upload-link in a PM.
This is bad..
If you only have one where blocks has disappeared, i still like to see that
But then you need to explain and do some drawings of where the missing blocks should have been.. 8'|
I have ..idk 1000..ths project-openings behind me, and i have ONLY seen graphical 'disapearences' blocks may be invisible (being worked at), but they are never gone for good, and they do replay, even though they are not drawed -Graphical-bug, not logical...
I have ..idk 1000..ths project-openings behind me, and i have ONLY seen graphical 'disapearences' blocks may be invisible (being worked at), but they are never gone for good, and they do replay, even though they are not drawed -Graphical-bug, not logical...
Hmm yes, strange bug because of the actual loss of data

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
musikbear wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 12:22 pm
If that is true, then the very project is corrupted!
but where ONE of those projects behave like you describe...
This is bad..
If you only have one where blocks has disappeared, i still like to see that
But then you need to explain and do some drawings of where the missing blocks should have been.. 8'|
I dont know if it would be accurate, since the first time it occurred is on the song "Night Shift" that had almost 1,000 items in Song Editor which was last December 2017, almost 6 months ago. There might be a less than 1/100 occurrences in a period on those times. I don't know which loop was deleted since more than half of them -- or I just say -- in one track there is only 2 different loops and they are all just copied and pasted. It is a repetitive trance song so... yeah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will appreciate a LOT, if you rename them 'working' & 'problem' and dump them in a zip, upload, and send me the upload-link in a PM.
This song is the second one: https://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=27326
> 0:53 to 1:04 <
Project file: in PM
The reason why it might got deleted because of sheer amount of notes in the drop. I have the deleted loop marked there
It [LMMS] is also having difficulty in copying the loop, many of the notes are positioned in quantization level 1/64. Neither are half fine or really rekt, theyre all okay. I have no project file on this which functions worse. (on the working and problem case)