LMMS logo use
Posted: June 15th, 2018, 12:07 pm
am i allowed to use the logo on my albums art work? "written and produced on...." type thing
I would say ok, but you need to ask here:Franny23dmt wrote: ↑June 15th, 2018, 12:07 pmam i allowed to use the logo on my albums art work? "written and produced on...." type thing
Hey thanks a bunch <3musikbear wrote: ↑June 15th, 2018, 2:17 pm
I would say ok, but you need to ask here:
https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/new
But im next to sure you can. We even have a dl page for artwork
https://lmms.io/branding/
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑June 17th, 2018, 5:48 amSo you want to use the lmms logo, on your album. That's interesting.
LOL!Franny23dmt wrote: ↑June 17th, 2018, 7:44 pmbrandystarbrite wrote: ↑June 17th, 2018, 5:48 amSo you want to use the lmms logo, on your album. That's interesting.
I want to rub it in to other DAW users![]()