LMMS logo use

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
am i allowed to use the logo on my albums art work? "written and produced on...." type thing
Franny23dmt wrote: ↑
June 15th, 2018, 12:07 pm
am i allowed to use the logo on my albums art work? "written and produced on...." type thing
I would say ok, but you need to ask here:
https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/new


But im next to sure you can. We even have a dl page for artwork
https://lmms.io/branding/
musikbear wrote: ↑
June 15th, 2018, 2:17 pm

I would say ok, but you need to ask here:
https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues/new


But im next to sure you can. We even have a dl page for artwork
https://lmms.io/branding/
Hey thanks a bunch <3
So you want to use the lmms logo, on your album. That's interesting.
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
June 17th, 2018, 5:48 am
So you want to use the lmms logo, on your album. That's interesting.

I want to rub it in to other DAW users :)
Franny23dmt wrote: ↑
June 17th, 2018, 7:44 pm
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
June 17th, 2018, 5:48 am
So you want to use the lmms logo, on your album. That's interesting.

I want to rub it in to other DAW users :)
LOL! :mrgreen: