mFQ's "Lost Beats (2010-2013)"

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
For those interested (not many I'm sure, especially since I don't really immerse myself into "Trap" or "Drill"), these are some beats I made a loooooooooooooooong time ago when I first started with LMMS (between 2010 and 2013).

The WAV and OGG files are all I have left of these beats as I can't seem to find the original LMMS files for them, so can't edit them. They are NOT mixed well (if even at all) so if using headphones to listen to these beats (which I recommend) be sure to beware of the volume, especially on "Beat 16".

https://soundcloud.com/matthiasblackhea ... -2010-2013

I know they aren't great but bear in mind, I was new to the world of music production at the time I made these. I put them up so it can be heard how far I've come compared to now (will upload the more current stuff later). Still got a way to go but I'm still making much better stuff now.

Although who knows, I might remake some of these beats one day...

Also, when I get around to it, I'll make some of them freely downloadable so whoever wants to use them for whatever, feel free. Just give credit where credit is due. And go ahead and let me know what you think of them too, if you want. Cheers!

~#mFQ#~
Indeed, the mix of these old tracks is not clean :lol:
D.Ipsum wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:22 am
Yeah, I did sorta warn you :D
musicFreQ wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:54 am
D.Ipsum wrote:
Too bad you no longer have the files.
Do you often use LMMS?
D.Ipsum wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:37 am
musicFreQ wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:54 am
D.Ipsum wrote:

Too bad you no longer have the files.
Do you often use LMMS?
Yeah I know. If I do re-do any of them, it'll have to be totally from scratch. The good thing is that it gives me a chance to improve on them, add new ideas maybe.

Right now (other than using Audacity to record guitar sounds for other projects on Audacity) LMMS is the only thing I use for music production to hash out ideas that I hope to improve upon later. Just a matter of finding time...
Bump.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:30 am
Bump.
Lol, cheers!