Page 1 of 1

Clean Bandit - Rather Be Bootleg

Posted: September 4th, 2018, 6:33 pm
by ACYDE Music
Hey guys,
I made a bootleg of "Rather Be" by Clean Bandit. It was a really hard project to work on, especially in the mastering/mixing stage.
Feedback is appreciated!

https://soundcloud.com/acydemusic/rathe ... de-bootleg

Re: Clean Bandit - Rather Be Bootleg

Posted: September 4th, 2018, 7:38 pm
by dave30814
Cool, i like It. especially the percussion.
Davide

Re: Clean Bandit - Rather Be Bootleg

Posted: September 6th, 2018, 4:59 am
by brandystarbrite
Ooh hoo! This sounds dope! :D
And I love that singers voice. :D

Re: Clean Bandit - Rather Be Bootleg

Posted: September 6th, 2018, 8:52 am
by ACYDE Music
dave30814 wrote: Cool, i like It. especially the percussion.
Davide
Thank you very much!
brandystarbrite wrote: Ooh hoo! This sounds dope! :D
And I love that singers voice. :D
Thanks brandy :)