Made a Bit of a New Track

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LIdq0 ... fX4lcXsdaw
the problem is i don't know what could benefit the track. Currently looking for ideas on how to improve it. I'll try examining the criticisms and seeing if it works.
Strange track, pretty incofortable to listen to (according to my own sensitivity of course).

You could add an intro, something lighter.

I think it is missing an end, the track stops too abruptly, the sound is cut too clearly.

You could also use automations, for example a filter cutoff automation, an automation of the Frequency and Feedback parameters of the 4x4 pole allpass, etc. It is possible to discover great things in this way. This could revive your inspiration, to give new ideas by doing it.

Otherwise, a more general advice : when you do not know what to do, you can let your track rest a few days, or a few weeks, and make other track during this time. Maybe you'll come back on it one day.
Alot of the melodies are not in pitch with each other.
And some of the melodies, seem to be off beat and out of sync with the other melodies too.

The entire tune, also needs some good volume balancing.
Because some of the sounds, like for eg. the Tom sound, seem louder than the other sounds.

But despite those things, I hear a good track from this. :0
And the melodies are nice too.
Okay:
Alot of the melodies, are not in pitch/tune with each other.
And some of the melodies, seem to be off beat and out of sync
with the other melodies, playing alongside them.

The entire tune, also needs some good volume balancing.
Because some of the sounds, like for eg. the Tom sound, seem louder
than the other sounds.

But despite those things, I hear a good track from this. :)
And the melodies are nice too.