-
-
brandystarbrite Online
-
- Posts: 6293
- Joined: July 9th, 2012, 7:38 pm
- Location: A boy from Bean Village.
October 29th, 2018, 5:11 am
flaggy148 wrote: ↑June 21st, 2018, 7:19 am
Hey everyone,
I wanted to ask: How can you make melodies which go well together(specifically for trap)? I want to stack melodies, but they never seem to fit together. Are there any tips to finding complementing melodies?
Thanks
Aah! This is a tough question to answer, because to put the answer in words, is tough enough.
But as the others said above, when making other complimenting melodies,
staying in key
is a good idea.
The other advice I can give you, is to play around with some random synth sound
presets.
Press some
button/
keys and by luck, you might accidently make a melody, that might
compliment the main melody of your song.
And use your
imagination too, since
imagination is a big part of making music.