Page 1 of 1
A New Beat For Youtube
Posted: September 20th, 2018, 11:57 pm
by Cheif Dzif
Hello everyone just uploaded a new beat hope you enjoy! I was going through some of my old beats and found this one so... yeah.

Anyway Hit the like button, subscribe and comment what you think. Have a good day!
Link:
https://youtu.be/Ga8s7GesXrg
Re: A New Beat For Youtube
Posted: September 22nd, 2018, 6:31 pm
by D.Ipsum
Do you have a Soundcloud account? (My old pc can not play the video for a html5 reason)
Re: A New Beat For Youtube
Posted: September 22nd, 2018, 9:58 pm
by Cheif Dzif
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑September 22nd, 2018, 6:31 pm
Do you have a Soundcloud account? (My old pc can not play the video for a html5 reason)
No sorry I don't but I could send you the file if you'd like to hear it.
Re: A New Beat For Youtube
Posted: September 23rd, 2018, 3:28 am
by D.Ipsum
Cheif Dzif wrote: ↑September 22nd, 2018, 9:58 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑September 22nd, 2018, 6:31 pm
Do you have a Soundcloud account? (My old pc can not play the video for a html5 reason)
No sorry I don't but I could send you the file if you'd like to hear it.
I do not think it's a solution for the medium or long term ... but thanks
I should think to replace my old pc.
Re: A New Beat For Youtube
Posted: October 5th, 2018, 1:07 pm
by Cheif Dzif
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑September 23rd, 2018, 3:28 am
Cheif Dzif wrote: ↑September 22nd, 2018, 9:58 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑September 22nd, 2018, 6:31 pm
Do you have a Soundcloud account? (My old pc can not play the video for a html5 reason)
No sorry I don't but I could send you the file if you'd like to hear it.
I do not think it's a solution for the medium or long term ... but thanks
I should think to replace my old pc.
If this works then I will keep posting the link like this. Thanks for tuning in!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga8s7GesXrg
Re: A New Beat For Youtube
Posted: October 5th, 2018, 8:30 pm
by D.Ipsum
Cheif Dzif wrote: ↑October 5th, 2018, 1:07 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑September 23rd, 2018, 3:28 am
Cheif Dzif wrote: ↑September 22nd, 2018, 9:58 pm
No sorry I don't but I could send you the file if you'd like to hear it.
I do not think it's a solution for the medium or long term ... but thanks
I should think to replace my old pc.
If this works then I will keep posting the link like this. Thanks for tuning in!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga8s7GesXrg
No, my pc can not read it (I'm under Windows Vista which is no longer supported by Microsoft, Firefox, etc. I imagine that the only solution is to buy or go under linux ).
Sorry to pollute your topic with my problems.