-
-
brandystarbrite Online
-
- Posts: 6293
- Joined: July 9th, 2012, 7:38 pm
- Location: A boy from Bean Village.
October 8th, 2018, 2:51 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑October 5th, 2018, 8:51 pm
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑October 5th, 2018, 4:49 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑October 4th, 2018, 10:45 pm
I'm sorry, my old pc can not play a lot of video on Youtube for a html5 reason.
So, for your next track, I think not to leave this message if it happens again.
Recently, I've been experiencing that same problem too.
I'm starting to think, that
youtube probably changed their code or something.
Do you have an old OS like Vista or something that is no longer updated? Maybe it's something like that ...
The computer I'm using today, runs
Win XP.
It normally plays all youtube vids. But some youtube vids, give problems.

Being an old OS, it's possible that could be part of the problem.