Page 1 of 1
Remade Beat
Posted: October 2nd, 2018, 2:21 am
by Cheif Dzif
Hey guys and girls I just remade a beat I did LMMS in FL Studio so here it is. Tell me what you think and please leave a like and subscribe for more. Thank you and have a good day!
Link:
https://youtu.be/BTjUhY89T0U
Re: Remade Beat
Posted: October 4th, 2018, 10:45 pm
by D.Ipsum
I'm sorry, my old pc can not play a lot of video on Youtube for a html5 reason.
So, for your next track, I think not to leave this message if it happens again.
Re: Remade Beat
Posted: October 5th, 2018, 4:49 am
by brandystarbrite
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑October 4th, 2018, 10:45 pm
I'm sorry, my old pc can not play a lot of video on Youtube for a html5 reason.
So, for your next track, I think not to leave this message if it happens again.
Recently, I've been experiencing that same problem too.
I'm starting to think, that
youtube probably changed their code or something.

Re: Remade Beat
Posted: October 5th, 2018, 12:59 pm
by Cheif Dzif
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑October 5th, 2018, 4:49 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑October 4th, 2018, 10:45 pm
I'm sorry, my old pc can not play a lot of video on Youtube for a html5 reason.
So, for your next track, I think not to leave this message if it happens again.
Recently, I've been experiencing that same problem too.
I'm starting to think, that
youtube probably changed their code or something.
Sorry, hopefully, this works if not then thanks anyway for trying to listen!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTjUhY89T0U
Re: Remade Beat
Posted: October 5th, 2018, 8:51 pm
by D.Ipsum
Sorry for that
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑October 5th, 2018, 4:49 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑October 4th, 2018, 10:45 pm
I'm sorry, my old pc can not play a lot of video on Youtube for a html5 reason.
So, for your next track, I think not to leave this message if it happens again.
Recently, I've been experiencing that same problem too.
I'm starting to think, that
youtube probably changed their code or something.
Do you have an old OS like Vista or something that is no longer updated? Maybe it's something like that ...
Re: Remade Beat
Posted: October 8th, 2018, 2:51 am
by brandystarbrite
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑October 5th, 2018, 8:51 pm
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑October 5th, 2018, 4:49 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑October 4th, 2018, 10:45 pm
I'm sorry, my old pc can not play a lot of video on Youtube for a html5 reason.
So, for your next track, I think not to leave this message if it happens again.
Recently, I've been experiencing that same problem too.
I'm starting to think, that
youtube probably changed their code or something.
Do you have an old OS like Vista or something that is no longer updated? Maybe it's something like that ...
The computer I'm using today, runs
Win XP.
It normally plays all youtube vids. But some youtube vids, give problems.

Being an old OS, it's possible that could be part of the problem.
Re: Remade Beat
Posted: October 8th, 2018, 2:58 am
by brandystarbrite
Okay, I listened to it on another PC.
This tune got a real nice style and a cool beat to back it up.
Sick!!
Tip: Just raise the volume, on the entire track a bit more.
