Page 1 of 1

Wander Alone (Electronic)

Posted: October 7th, 2018, 10:12 pm
by AgentJMartian
https://soundcloud.com/johnjgils/wander-alone

This started as another attempt at future bass, but ended up kind of becoming its own thing. I still feel like its lacking something, but I can't figure out what it is. Let me know what you all think. :D

Re: Wander Alone (Electronic)

Posted: October 8th, 2018, 3:08 am
by brandystarbrite
Hey, this music sounds really good.

Part of the melody, reminds me of the music, that plays in the ice stage
in a cool Jrpg game, called Evolution 2: Far off Promise.

Re: Wander Alone (Electronic)

Posted: October 11th, 2018, 1:29 am
by D.Ipsum
AgentJMartian wrote: ↑
October 7th, 2018, 10:12 pm
https://soundcloud.com/johnjgils/wander-alone

This started as another attempt at future bass, but ended up kind of becoming its own thing. I still feel like its lacking something, but I can't figure out what it is. Let me know what you all think. :D
Indeed, there is a touch of Futur Bass, with a rhythmic highlight from the DnB.

Maybe you could improve the timbre of some instruments.

Re: Wander Alone (Electronic)

Posted: December 12th, 2018, 3:12 am
by brandystarbrite
AgentJMartian wrote: ↑
October 7th, 2018, 10:12 pm
https://soundcloud.com/johnjgils/wander-alone

This started as another attempt at future bass, but ended up kind of becoming its own thing. I still feel like its lacking something, but I can't figure out what it is. Let me know what you all think. :D
Oh yeah. :D