Page 1 of 1

Deleting multiple track bars is a grind.

Posted: October 17th, 2018, 4:23 pm
by JarAxe
I had some free time, so I made a video about the issue for the devs just for fun.
It's under 30 seconds long, so don't worry.

https://youtu.be/uEu-CgTVsag

So that's it. Why not add a select-delete function?
I'm sure the issue has been adressed at least a few times.
It's such an ordeal when you have tons of track bars you want to delete.

Just some kind of quicker solution to this would be awesome.

Thank you.

Re: Deleting multiple track bars is a grind.

Posted: October 18th, 2018, 11:57 am
by musikbear
JarAxe wrote: ↑
October 17th, 2018, 4:23 pm
Why not add a select-delete function?
It is temporary broken. It will be fixed.

Re: Deleting multiple track bars is a grind.

Posted: October 19th, 2018, 1:37 pm
by JarAxe
Well, that was unknown to me. So it's supposed to have that function. Got it. Thanks for the reply. :)