Page 1 of 1

A classy old-school Dubstep loop, looking for feedback

Posted: October 31st, 2018, 12:45 pm
by SkyEyeMCCIX
https://soundcloud.com/skyeye-mccix/skream

It's quite bassy. I made it using default plugins and samples (mostly TripleOsc). I'm looking for feedback because dubstep has always been one of my favourite genres, both old and new versions. I'm not sure if my "style" is really viable or not.

Re: A classy old-school Dubstep loop, looking for feedback

Posted: November 6th, 2018, 3:37 am
by brandystarbrite
SkyEyeMCCIX wrote: ↑
October 31st, 2018, 12:45 pm
https://soundcloud.com/skyeye-mccix/skream

It's quite bassy. I made it using default plugins and samples (mostly TripleOsc). I'm looking for feedback because dubstep has always been one of my favourite genres, both old and new versions. I'm not sure if my "style" is really viable or not.
Okay. The kick drum needs to be a bit stronger.

The beat sounds cool. You're on to something here dude. 8-)