-
-
brandystarbrite Online
-
- Posts: 6293
- Joined: July 9th, 2012, 7:38 pm
- Location: A boy from Bean Village.
November 15th, 2018, 12:56 am
Wow! That is a really cool melody from the start. O.O
And I like the
arp melodies, heard from
1:22 secs and throughout
the entire track.
From
3:31 onward, I think the
snare drum should have a
reverb effect on it.
But you could ignore that advice if you want.
Note: I could be wrong, but I think that some
notes of the
snare drum, might be
a bit
out of sync with the melody.
Tip: Another good way to end this tune from
3:31 secs, is to remove the
snare drum
and let the melody end it. But I like the snare drum playing together with the melody
because it makes the ending of the tune, sound more cherry and not sad.
Overall, this is an amazing tune! It sounds like a relaxing, magical, tropical dream.

It's so cool, that I even liked it on soundcloud too.