After the Storm (Instrumental Edit) [Melodic Dubstep]
Posted: November 13th, 2018, 3:28 am
by woods alive
Decided just to go ahead and upload the unmastered instrumental edit now. I've been busy working on trying to line up vocals for the final edit, but until that's ready--enjoy! The story behind the song will go up with the vocal edit.
https://soundcloud.com/davisjacobym/aft ... al-version
clyp version will go up later.
Re: After the Storm (Instrumental Edit) [Melodic Dubstep]
Posted: November 14th, 2018, 2:42 am
by woods alive
Jacoby Davis wrote: ↑November 13th, 2018, 3:28 am
Decided just to go ahead and upload the unmastered instrumental edit now. I've been busy working on trying to line up vocals for the final edit, but until that's ready--enjoy! The story behind the song will go up with the vocal edit.
https://soundcloud.com/davisjacobym/aft ... al-version
clyp version will go up later.
I uh... forgot I set it to a private link...
https://soundcloud.com/davisjacobym/ats_inst/s-IhvUa
Re: After the Storm (Instrumental Edit) [Melodic Dubstep]
Posted: November 14th, 2018, 4:12 am
by brandystarbrite
Gooooooood.
