Tempo Problems
Posted: November 13th, 2018, 11:45 pm
by Mass
Tempo keeps changing back to 75 every time I start playing in the song editor. I've tried restarting LMMS, not that did not work. And it appers to be affecting one audio file of mine. Any solutions?
Re: Tempo Problems
Posted: November 14th, 2018, 5:27 am
by brandystarbrite
Mass wrote: ↑November 13th, 2018, 11:45 pm
Tempo keeps changing back to 75 every time I start playing in the song editor. I've tried restarting LMMS, not that did not work. And it appers to be affecting one audio file of mine. Any solutions?
Welcome to the lmms forums
Mass.
I hope I understand your question.
So here's what to do:
Right click on the
BPM number eg.
140
Then select
remove song-global automation.
That should take care, of the BPM resetting problem.
Tell us if it works now.

Re: Tempo Problems
Posted: November 14th, 2018, 2:06 pm
by musikbear
Mass wrote: ↑November 13th, 2018, 11:45 pm
Any solutions?
Yep Brandy is correct. You get this kind of issues, when you import midi-notes. They (can) have 'build-in' features that ned to be removed.
Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome Mass !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions