Page 1 of 1

Eurobeat

Posted: November 16th, 2018, 4:00 pm
by AidenBrowner
I need help making eurobeat songs
Please include:
*tips
*instraments
*song structures
And anything that helps

Re: Eurobeat

Posted: November 16th, 2018, 6:14 pm
by musikbear
AidenBrowner wrote: ↑
November 16th, 2018, 4:00 pm
I need help making eurobeat songs
Find a video or soundclip online, with the exact instrument sound, you are looking for. -Link to it!
You need to add exact timestamps, for where the wanted sound starts, and less important -ends
Like @2:32 -> 2:55


Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome AidenBrowner !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions

Re: Eurobeat

Posted: November 18th, 2018, 4:42 am
by brandystarbrite
AidenBrowner wrote: ↑
November 16th, 2018, 4:00 pm
I need help making eurobeat songs
Please include:
*tips
*instraments
*song structures
And anything that helps
Eurobeat songs? :D
Wow! We don't usually get many people, requesting help for that type of music.
But this is cool! :D

Also, welcome to the lmms forums AidenBrowner. :)

Re: Eurobeat

Posted: December 19th, 2018, 11:52 am
by volxxx
AidenBrowner wrote: ↑
November 16th, 2018, 4:00 pm
I need help making eurobeat songs
Please include:
*tips
*instraments
*song structures
And anything that helps
eurobeat synthesizer
http://intelligentwire.jp/solve/