Page 1 of 1

Bad quality

Posted: November 20th, 2018, 7:20 pm
by Rafaelcortazio
I find my songs with low quality, I have already checked the setup folders if they have some accent but do not have or am I very picky? Does it have to do with mixing? my sound card is onboard. the settings of my computer is windows 10 dual core 1.70ghz 2gb ram. I uploaded one of my songs to review, check the link: https://soundcloud.com/user-328372014/test

Re: Bad quality

Posted: November 23rd, 2018, 6:48 pm
by musikbear
Rafaelcortazio wrote: ↑
November 20th, 2018, 7:20 pm
I find my songs with low quality,
I thought the sound-quality was technically fine?
Is it musical quality, you are worried about?

Re: Bad quality

Posted: November 24th, 2018, 3:03 am
by brandystarbrite
Rafaelcortazio wrote: ↑
November 20th, 2018, 7:20 pm
I find my songs with low quality, I have already checked the setup folders if they have some accent but do not have or am I very picky? Does it have to do with mixing? my sound card is onboard. the settings of my computer is windows 10 dual core 1.70ghz 2gb ram. I uploaded one of my songs to review, check the link: https://soundcloud.com/user-328372014/test
This tune sounds nice dude. And I agree with bear.
The sound quality, sounds good to me. :)

Re: Bad quality

Posted: November 25th, 2018, 1:16 am
by Rafaelcortazio
Well, I'm still a beginner in the song but thanks to all of you for the feedback maybe I'm a little picky with myself, they say that listening to our song too much ends up not liking it very much, maybe that's it ... but if it sounds cool it's me motivates you to continue working thank you very much.