Page 1 of 1

More beats on Youtube

Posted: December 13th, 2018, 12:36 am
by Cheif Dzif
Hi everyone I just found another one I liked and wanted to let you guys listen to it. How does this sound? Let me know its great recieving feedback from everyone thank you so much!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqVhCeN7vhg

Channel Name: Cheif Dzif

More soon!!! :D :D :D

Re: More beats on Youtube

Posted: December 14th, 2018, 4:30 am
by brandystarbrite
Cheif Dzif wrote: ↑
December 13th, 2018, 12:36 am
Hi everyone I just found another one I liked and wanted to let you guys listen to it. How does this sound? Let me know its great recieving feedback from everyone thank you so much!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqVhCeN7vhg

Channel Name: Cheif Dzif

More soon!!! :D :D :D
This one has a super sounding beat. :)
But it definitely needs, a good bass melody, to go with that super beat.
And a bit more mixing and mastering, would do this track well.
Nice work overall.