I Need A Hug emo trap type beat

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hello everyone, so we made a new beat and I would like to get your opinion on it. Last time we had to change our kicks a bit, any more feedback you can give us?

Thank you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDGsqMYPGlI
NOS TVRE IN TENEBRIS wrote: ↑
November 5th, 2018, 9:16 pm
Hello everyone, so we made a new beat and I would like to get your opinion on it. Last time we had to change our kicks a bit, any more feedback you can give us?

Thank you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDGsqMYPGlI
This is nice.

Tip: If you want, all it needs is a few melody variations within it.
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
November 28th, 2018, 3:03 pm
NOS TVRE IN TENEBRIS wrote: ↑
November 5th, 2018, 9:16 pm
Hello everyone, so we made a new beat and I would like to get your opinion on it. Last time we had to change our kicks a bit, any more feedback you can give us?

Thank you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDGsqMYPGlI
This is nice.

Tip: If you want, all it needs is a few melody variations within it.
Thanks man! We are learning and becoming better with every beat!