-
-
Canilho Online
-
- Posts: 167
- Joined: September 25th, 2018, 6:07 pm
December 28th, 2018, 1:08 am
by
Canilho » December 28th, 2018, 1:08 am
I've listen to it 2 times now. With a huge time interval.

On the first listening, the beginning felt kind of weird. It gave me the feels of one of the songs of TheFatRat, but it seemed that it took too much time to start. I know the original song, so it took me some time to adapt to your choices.
After the second listen, it felt completely different. The song felt more natural and I've noticed more subtile changes you made through the song.
I really enjoyed it. The rythm is great, the instruments fit the sound really well.
The only thing I think it misses here, is that "explosive" moment that takes the song to another level. Kind of what you did at 4:45, but somehow with more intensity.
Great tune. Definitly one of my favourites that you've made / remixed.