MIDI cc commands problem.
Posted: December 21st, 2018, 11:50 pm
by KodzghlyCZ
Hello. I have a midi joystick connected to my LMMS, but just in there it gives me weird values, but only when the MIDI output is fast. If I move it carefully and slowly, it won't do that, but if i let it jump from the bottom right to center, it usually stucks somewhere randomly. Anything that can improve that? Thanks
Re: MIDI cc commands problem.
Posted: December 22nd, 2018, 9:33 am
by zonkmachine
What version of lmms is this?
Which joystick?
How is it connected?
Re: MIDI cc commands problem.
Posted: December 22nd, 2018, 3:27 pm
by musikbear
KodzghlyCZ wrote: ↑December 21st, 2018, 11:50 pm
Hello.
Hi, Welcome to the Forum KodzghlyCZ !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
I have a midi joystick
Only thing here i can aid you with, is to link you to the
Hardware-connect tutorial
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=Us ... oard-wheel