Page 1 of 1
Happy Holidays all here is a new beat
Posted: December 28th, 2018, 1:12 am
by Cheif Dzif
Hello everyone, I have a new beat up that makes me wanna reminisce on my journey and how I've had ups and downs and would really appreciate the feedback and how is everything for you guys hope you had a wonderful year and will have an even better one the next. Peace and happy holidays!!!!
Link:
https://youtu.be/sIxn2xFaDzc
Channel Name: Cheif Dzif
Re: Happy Holidays all here is a new beat
Posted: December 28th, 2018, 2:39 am
by brandystarbrite
This sounds nice, for a soundtrack about your lifes journey.
And
Merry Christmas, to you too dude.

Re: Happy Holidays all here is a new beat
Posted: December 31st, 2018, 12:05 am
by Cheif Dzif
Thank you I can't believe it is almost 2019 but the year has been great let's make our goals become reality!!!
Re: Happy Holidays all here is a new beat
Posted: December 31st, 2018, 3:12 am
by brandystarbrite
Cheif Dzif wrote: ↑December 31st, 2018, 12:05 am
Thank you I can't believe it is almost 2019 but the year has been great let's make our goals become reality!!!
Yeah, I agree with everything you said.
2018 was a really great year.
Cheif Dzif wrote: ↑December 31st, 2018, 12:05 am
let's make our goals become reality!!!
I agree with that dude. Shine on!
