Worries | Lil Peep type beat | Emo Trap | Prod. ZOZO

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey there!

Here is the link to a new beat I've made.

It's a Lil Peep type beat made in honor to the legend himself.

Make sure to check it ou, would love to hear what y'all think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LUus4rdJX0
NOS TVRE IN TENEBRIS wrote: ↑
November 15th, 2018, 6:59 pm
Hey there!

Here is the link to a new beat I've made.

It's a Lil Peep type beat made in honor to the legend himself.

Make sure to check it ou, would love to hear what y'all think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LUus4rdJX0
Dude! This whole tune sick!!!! 8-)
I like that synth melody + synth sound, heard from the start of the track, all the way to the end.
And I like how this whole track sounds too. Very cool! A big 10 outta 10 from me. 8-)

Merry Christmas! 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
December 28th, 2018, 12:18 am
NOS TVRE IN TENEBRIS wrote: ↑
November 15th, 2018, 6:59 pm
Hey there!

Here is the link to a new beat I've made.

It's a Lil Peep type beat made in honor to the legend himself.

Make sure to check it ou, would love to hear what y'all think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LUus4rdJX0
Dude! This whole tune sick!!!! 8-)
I like that synth melody + synth sound, heard from the start of the track, all the way to the end.
And I like how this whole track sounds too. Very cool! A big 10 outta 10 from me. 8-)

Merry Christmas! 8-)
Thanks! Means alot!!