Using an audio interface with LMMS?
Posted: January 1st, 2019, 8:10 am
by Tonnystark
I am considering purchasing an audio interface, but before I drop money on one, I want to be sure it'll work with LMMS. Does anyone here have any experience using an audio interface with LMMS? If so, did you have any issues? I should add that I am using Windows 10 (disgusting, I know), as that may make a difference.
To be honest, if using an audio interface with LMMS is a hassle, I am also considering bucking up for FL Studio Producer Edition, though I don't really want to. I'd like to keep using LMMS, if possible.
Re: Using an audio interface with LMMS?
Posted: January 2nd, 2019, 3:25 am
by brandystarbrite
Tonnystark wrote: ↑January 1st, 2019, 8:10 am
I am considering purchasing an audio interface, but before I drop money on one, I want to be sure it'll work with LMMS. Does anyone here have any experience using an audio interface with LMMS? If so, did you have any issues? I should add that I am using Windows 10 (disgusting, I know), as that may make a difference.
To be honest, if using an audio interface with LMMS is a hassle, I am also considering bucking up for FL Studio Producer Edition, though I don't really want to. I'd like to keep using LMMS, if possible.
Your topic has been moved to
support.
And welcome to the forums
Tonnystark.

Re: Using an audio interface with LMMS?
Posted: January 2nd, 2019, 1:18 pm
by musikbear
Tonnystark wrote: ↑January 1st, 2019, 8:10 am
I am considering purchasing an audio interface
What is that? Link to the HW in question
..But do NOT link to movie share pages!!! It illegal, and we wont have it!
Ok!?
Read the rules here!
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions