copy and paste multiple elements in song editor

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
For ages I tried to find a way to select multiple elements, copy and paste them within the song editor. Now I found out, that this most important and absolutely basic function is not included. I mean this makes it a pain to arrange repeating elements and it makes the whole thing unusable not just for me. Why isn't this implemented as it is so very important to arrange a song? It just feels like a bad joke, really. At this point, I'm sure never to work with LMMS again (because another thing is, it doesn't save instrument settings correctly, which is another major issue). :(
myk wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:35 am
I found out, that this most important and absolutely basic function is not included.
Wrong, its included.
* Use selection-tool to Ctrl-mark the blocks you want
* Hold Ctrl, and drag marked blocks to the place you like to insert them
* Release mouse
Done!
it doesn't save instrument settings correctly, which is another major issue). :(
What instrument would that be? VSTs build with a kit, and not complying to VST-standards, they are afaik the only ones -So name of instrument?

Besides that, since you are new in Forum, i would have Welcomed you, and linked you to our important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-but since you are giving up on LMMS, that is just futile..