This music is all made 100% in LMMS --- believe it or not!

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi Moosikmaker,

The track sounds pretty good to me although the underlying rhythm is a bit complex between 17 and 28 seconds.

regards
moosikmaker wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:12 am
Listening to your music inspired me to do something a little different. It doesn't sound anything like any of your tracks, but it was definitely inspired while listening to your music. Does that make any sense? I was hoping to get your opinion, before I post it to the whole forum. I know you might not like it, but I hope you do. It uses almost exclusively ZynAddSubFx, other than some of the percussion sounds.
https://soundcloud.com/moosik-maker
Parts of that remind me of Arabic music, specifically Mahraganat. If you added a hype dude and a tabla drop on that intro it could be streets of Alexandria 2016 for sure :lol: :P
MoosicMaker, that sounds pretty cool. I would like to see you expand on it, maybe add some vocals --- lyrics, or even some sparse rhythmic chanting --- the human voice adds a powerful additional dimension of interest to music.
Thanks again for your comments about my tracks, especially when you said that listening to my music energized your own creativity --- that's the greatest compliment one musician can receive from another!
Thanks for the suggestion about adding vocals. I couldn't think of any lyrics that go with the track, so I tried something else. What do you think?

https://soundcloud.com/moosik-maker/electro-groove-v2
MoosikMaker, I like what you did with the vocals, it was only a little, but it added a lot. And because it was surprising and un-expected, it also shows your unique-ness as an artist and a person. And I suspect you enjoyed doing it. Well done!