Best of LMMS Vol. 6

Discuss the latest LMMS news with other forum members.
What you want....
But you only have until tonight !
Hello! I submitted a song for this 'contest' and it hasn't been put up in the public submissions. I noticed that songs that were submitted after mine were put up (I know it was accepted after mine was submitted because I created a SoundCloud for this contest very recently and uploaded the song, but someone's song was uploaded after mine and yet it was on the submissions list) I know I didn't put one of the files that was asked, but it wasn't required. Would there be any reason why my submission wouldn't be accepted? I'm only asking because there is, I believe, about 8 hours left for a submission and if there is a problem with mine, hopefully I'll be able to fix it before time is up. Thank you!
I apologize, I made a mistake in the post above this one. (As of writing, the other hasn't been accepted yet) I realize that my submission was actually not before someone's, it was after. This is my first 'contest' so I'm a little nervous. Sorry again
Ahah okay! It's my first participation too..... good luck to you!
Hi all,

If i am reading the rules of BOL VI correctly, the winners will be announced by Tuesday of next week yes?

Will it be here that it is announced?
Incorruptable wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:41 pm
Hi all,

If i am reading the rules of BOL VI correctly, the winners will be announced by Tuesday of next week yes?

Will it be here that it is announced?
Hi, it will be announced on the official Facebook page : https://facebook.com/makefreemusic
should post on the fourth as I think they count from day 3 a day after the end of the registration period
have no idea, but I'm looking forward to the results.
Well the results are out, i see my entry fell way short of success.

Congrats to winners, must be great feeling and hopefully your hard work helps LMMS further.

I see two speadsheets available, the one with the final scores however only lists 55 artist entries.

On the preliminary scores i ranked 128.

Are entries that achieved no score eliminated from the final score sheet?

My aim for next year will be to at least make it onto the final scores sheet, and with a lot of hard work into the top 25.

Thanks you to the Judges also for taking the time to go through so many tracks listening for skill, effort and style, it is great that you all give so much to create something for people to use for free.

I am grateful for that and have found something that is really giving me something fulfilling in life.
Why is it taking so long, does anybody know when the results will be there ?

Greets
NL Techno