Page 1 of 1
I found a bug or glitch
Posted: March 30th, 2019, 7:34 am
by DSPsky
When using the clone bars button or whatever it’s called, if you click on it multiple times and try to click on the shortening of the steps the program freezes.
Re: I found a bug or glitch
Posted: March 30th, 2019, 12:54 pm
by musikbear
DSPsky wrote: ↑March 30th, 2019, 7:34 am
When using the clone bars button
You are in Beat&Bass-editor -right?
I could not reproduce.
What OS?
What ver. of LMMS?
Re: I found a bug or glitch
Posted: March 30th, 2019, 5:03 pm
by DSPsky
Yes I believe, I was using the latest beta version for Linux from website, I’m using lubunu 18.04,
You really have to click lots of times until it gets really small
Re: I found a bug or glitch
Posted: March 30th, 2019, 5:49 pm
by musikbear
DSPsky wrote: ↑March 30th, 2019, 5:03 pm
latest beta version for Linux from website, I’m using lubunu 18.04,
Then my test is not relevant. I am on windows
Re: I found a bug or glitch
Posted: March 31st, 2019, 11:21 am
by Gps
I can't reproduce this with rc 7 nor with rc8. ( on openSUSE, Linux)
Are you sure you're using rc 7 or rc 8 ?