NEW TRAP BEAT - NEW CHANNEL : "Matheïs Beats"

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi guys !

I opened a new channel on YouTube : Matheïs Beats. You can subscribe if you like instrumental beats, trap…

Yesterday I release a Trap beat called FASCINATION, check it out and tell me your thoughts : https://youtu.be/FgcEnl4kjnc
Matheïs wrote: ↑
January 7th, 2019, 4:22 pm
Hi guys !

I opened a new channel on YouTube : Matheïs Beats. You can subscribe if you like instrumental beats, trap…

Yesterday I release a Trap beat called FASCINATION, check it out and tell me your thoughts : https://youtu.be/FgcEnl4kjnc
How the beanies did we miss this tune? Lol! :P

The reverb and echoey effects in this, really gives this tune, an amazingly cool sound to it. 8-)
This is definitely, one of your best tunes. 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
March 16th, 2019, 4:03 am
Matheïs wrote: ↑
January 7th, 2019, 4:22 pm
Hi guys !

I opened a new channel on YouTube : Matheïs Beats. You can subscribe if you like instrumental beats, trap…

Yesterday I release a Trap beat called FASCINATION, check it out and tell me your thoughts : https://youtu.be/FgcEnl4kjnc
How the beanies did we miss this tune? Lol! :P

The reverb and echoey effects in this, really gives this tune, an amazingly cool sound to it. 8-)
This is definitely, one of your best tunes. 8-)

OH !! Thank you very much !!! I don't know how you missed this beat but I'm glad you finally listened to it and that you liked it ! :D Thanks for your feedback !!