Page 1 of 1

New beat, rate it and lets talk about it...

Posted: April 2nd, 2019, 10:28 am
by Departure Beats
https://youtu.be/CEwUvDC2p2k

So... months ago I was more into trap beats (Just because I had more ideas with that genre) but now I started making more lo-fi type beats.

I need your suggestions on how to make it feel and sound better.

Thank you 🙏

Re: New beat, rate it and lets talk about it...

Posted: April 2nd, 2019, 7:30 pm
by beagle
yooooo this is really nice, so easy to jam to haha! 8/10 lol the sub that you bring has a good body too it!

Only improvement I can really think of is sometimes the piano playing the melody is sometimes a bit loud on the higher notes? otherwise excellent

Re: New beat, rate it and lets talk about it...

Posted: April 4th, 2019, 7:17 pm
by Departure Beats
beagle wrote: ↑
April 2nd, 2019, 7:30 pm
yooooo this is really nice, so easy to jam to haha! 8/10 lol the sub that you bring has a good body too it!

Only improvement I can really think of is sometimes the piano playing the melody is sometimes a bit loud on the higher notes? otherwise excellent
Yo, thx for replying

I will put more effort into that :)