How can I create good stuff?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Okey I have been trying to do some cool beats but it’s sound awful, how can I do better music? Can someone tell me how to start?
Avicii wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:50 am
Okey I have been trying to do some cool beats but it’s sound awful, how can I do better music? Can someone tell me how to start?
Experiment, practice, experiment, practice........etc

Time sharpens skills in anything you are learning.
Avicii wrote:
Okey
No not 'okey'
1) We definitively do NOT like the headline!
Edit that!

2) Personally i think your chosen account name is seriously disrespectful -I doubt i will be aiding you.
musikbear wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:19 pm
Avicii wrote:
Okey
No not 'okey'
1) We definitively do NOT like the headline!
Edit that!

2) Personally i think your chosen account name is seriously disrespectful -I doubt i will be aiding you.

I am sooooo sorry. Dont now How to change the headline now.
And Avicii is my role model so i dont see the bad point in that? In my discription i write that i am not Avicii that he is just my rolemodel and i dont see that bad thing in that. Bifore he diead would you say it is respektless to have the name then? No probebly not, I am clear whit that I’m not have take his name. No one can be a new avicii no one.
And I don’t mean to be rude but yeah.
Why I was writing shit is not meaning to be like “ shit “ i more mean like this stuff like same worlds in Swedish so I am sorry if I translated that I little bit wrong then, not gonna happen agin promise:) and ofc I can change my name to something else if it’s
interferes You.
Avicii wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:17 pm
I can change my name to something else if it’s
Since you like Avicii so much, Avicii fan might be a good username for you.
Thread adjusted to read “How to make good stuff”, username adjusted to AviciiFan to prevent any confusion with the actual Avicii.
AviciiFan wrote:
Can someone tell me how to start?
Link to examples of what you have made. That will give the community an insight in your current level in respect to both using LMMS, and knowledge of music, in general

Rookie guide in signature.
AviciiFan wrote:
Hey are you still around?
Your new username is now AviciiFan. 8-)
Thread related to asking some question turned out to be a thread asking you to change username lol. Btw as @incorruptable told you all you need is dedication towards it. mcdvoice aadhar card
AviciiFan wrote:
Listen to some nice tunes, with good beats and melodies.
Then try and make some of your own, even if they are short, one minute tracks.
And as Incorruptable said above, experiment and practice alot.