Page 1 of 1

Breathe (demo4) [Drum&Bass]

Posted: April 28th, 2019, 4:55 am
by woods alive
Haven't been working on music too much due to school. Things got busy and I just needed some room to breathe.

That being said, I hope you enjoy this new demo for Breathe. I started this about a year ago.

https://clyp.it/lqdbhov2

Re: Breathe (demo4) [Drum&Bass]

Posted: April 30th, 2019, 2:53 am
by woods alive
Jacoby Davis wrote: ↑
April 28th, 2019, 4:55 am
Haven't been working on music too much due to school. Things got busy and I just needed some room to breathe.

That being said, I hope you enjoy this new demo for Breathe. I started this about a year ago.

https://clyp.it/lqdbhov2
Added a slightly better version to soundcloud for the SoundCloud peeps.

https://soundcloud.com/davisjacobym/bre ... o5/s-eRB40

Re: Breathe (demo4) [Drum&Bass]

Posted: May 1st, 2019, 11:33 am
by Gps
Wow , that really sounds good. :)

Re: Breathe (demo4) [Drum&Bass]

Posted: May 4th, 2019, 2:52 am
by brandystarbrite
Gps wrote: ↑
May 1st, 2019, 11:33 am
Wow , that really sounds good. :)
I definitely agree. :)

Re: Breathe (demo4) [Drum&Bass]

Posted: May 4th, 2019, 2:55 am
by brandystarbrite
Dude! That intro that leads, to the main part of the song, is epic.
Lovely music man.