Page 1 of 1

First Chineese type beat ! Tell me your thoughts !!

Posted: May 5th, 2019, 5:39 pm
by Matheïs
Hi guys !

I released my first CHINEESE TYPE BEAT : https://youtu.be/9hMj9McoZ8s

Tell me your thoughts about it, and if you have ideas for my next beats, don't hesitate to tell me ;)

Re: First Chineese type beat ! Tell me your thoughts !!

Posted: July 13th, 2019, 4:10 am
by brandystarbrite
Matheïs wrote: ↑
May 5th, 2019, 5:39 pm
Hi guys !

I released my first CHINEESE TYPE BEAT : https://youtu.be/9hMj9McoZ8s

Tell me your thoughts about it, and if you have ideas for my next beats, don't hesitate to tell me ;)
Sick!! 8-)

Re: First Chineese type beat ! Tell me your thoughts !!

Posted: July 31st, 2019, 2:18 pm
by CJAY
THIS IS AMAZING do u want to collab??? here is my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU8_Vz ... subscriber

Re: First Chineese type beat ! Tell me your thoughts !!

Posted: August 2nd, 2019, 4:09 pm
by Matheïs
CJAY wrote: ↑
July 31st, 2019, 2:18 pm
THIS IS AMAZING do u want to collab??? here is my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU8_Vz ... subscriber
Thank you very much ! 🔥
Yeah why not, send me Something, I'll see what I can do ! 🔥🔥