Page 1 of 1

Metafetch - Madness

Posted: June 16th, 2019, 6:28 pm
by metafetch
Hello. I've made my first LMMS-produced electronic song. Tell me if you like it. :)
https://soundcloud.com/metafetch/madness

Re: Metafetch - Madness

Posted: June 16th, 2019, 7:56 pm
by Reiodust
metafetch wrote: ↑
June 16th, 2019, 6:28 pm
Hello. I've made my first LMMS-produced electronic song. Tell me if you like it. :)
https://soundcloud.com/metafetch/madness
Hi Metafetch,

it's cool! I like the 8bit sounds, and the sounds effects suit well with the track.

Re: Metafetch - Madness

Posted: June 17th, 2019, 6:13 pm
by metafetch
Reiodust wrote: ↑
June 16th, 2019, 7:56 pm
Hi Metafetch,

it's cool! I like the 8bit sounds, and the sounds effects suit well with the track.
I'm glad you liked it :D

Re: Metafetch - Madness

Posted: June 21st, 2019, 6:07 am
by brandystarbrite
metafetch wrote: ↑
June 16th, 2019, 6:28 pm
Hello. I've made my first LMMS-produced electronic song. Tell me if you like it. :)
https://soundcloud.com/metafetch/madness
Wooah ho ho! This tune sounds really good.
But I think it needs, a bit of volume balancing, and then it'll sound even better.