Page 1 of 1

New Track - Summer

Posted: July 30th, 2019, 1:47 am
by Canilho
Hi guys.

I wasn't clear about the direction of this song when I started with it, but today I grabbed the project again and it built itself.

I almost feel that I am kind of building some sort of musical identity.
Even if this is not my fav music style. But feels good to make it.
Let me know what you think, about this one.

https://soundcloud.com/canilho/summer

Re: New Track - Summer

Posted: July 31st, 2019, 6:42 am
by Arie0687
Ya, you're right, i also have same thinking as you.

Re: New Track - Summer

Posted: August 2nd, 2019, 4:47 am
by brandystarbrite
Canilho wrote: ↑
July 30th, 2019, 1:47 am
Hi guys.

I wasn't clear about the direction of this song when I started with it, but today I grabbed the project again and it built itself.

I almost feel that I am kind of building some sort of musical identity.
Even if this is not my fav music style. But feels good to make it.
Let me know what you think, about this one.

https://soundcloud.com/canilho/summer
This tune is nice.

Tip: The pad sound that is heard, from the start of the track, and ends at about 1:14 secs, might sound better if it was faded out a bit better. Let the pad sound last a tiny bit longer, and at the same time, slowly fade out the pad sounds volume.