Page 1 of 1

Dance Bell Rings (

Posted: October 18th, 2019, 1:44 pm
by Canilho
Hello LMMS m8s!

Here is my latest song.
There isn't anything too fancy going on in this song. Only some basic reverb, some compression and EQ.

For me It's one of the best sounding songs I've made lately, on all types of speakers / headphones I've tryed. Still a few tweaks could be done in some volumes but in the overall, sounds pretty average.
I'm not saying it's a great song, but I am pretty happy with the mastering.

Tell me what you think.

https://soundcloud.com/canilho/dance-bell-rings

Re: Dance Bell Rings (

Posted: October 26th, 2019, 3:14 am
by brandystarbrite
Canilho wrote: ↑
October 18th, 2019, 1:44 pm
Hello LMMS m8s!

Here is my latest song.
There isn't anything too fancy going on in this song. Only some basic reverb, some compression and EQ.

For me It's one of the best sounding songs I've made lately, on all types of speakers / headphones I've tryed. Still a few tweaks could be done in some volumes but in the overall, sounds pretty average.
I'm not saying it's a great song, but I am pretty happy with the mastering.

Tell me what you think.

https://soundcloud.com/canilho/dance-bell-rings
The first thing I noticed, was the intro and it sounds epic.
And the whole tune, sounds amazingly lovely, especially the melodies.

Re: Dance Bell Rings (

Posted: October 31st, 2019, 12:59 am
by Canilho
Thanks so much for the feedback and all the comments on the tracks. I'm really glad you also enjoyed it.
I still have a long road to travel to improve, but it's always nice to see if someone else liked what we've done, that really makes me happy :D

Re: Dance Bell Rings (

Posted: November 5th, 2019, 10:55 pm
by brandystarbrite
Yeah! Shine on dood! 8-)