New song - Montpelier - dubstep/trap/140bpm

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey all

recently managed to recover a load of stems for this track I made on lmms. Mastered it myself on ableton

https://soundcloud.com/beagle31/montpelier

let me know what you think!
beagle wrote: ↑
March 15th, 2020, 3:10 pm
Hey all

recently managed to recover a load of stems for this track I made on lmms. Mastered it myself on ableton

https://soundcloud.com/beagle31/montpelier

let me know what you think!
Dude! This beat sick! :D

Tip: I think you can raise the volume up on this one.
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
March 26th, 2020, 3:31 am
beagle wrote: ↑
March 15th, 2020, 3:10 pm
Hey all

recently managed to recover a load of stems for this track I made on lmms. Mastered it myself on ableton

https://soundcloud.com/beagle31/montpelier

let me know what you think!
Dude! This beat sick! :D

Tip: I think you can raise the volume up on this one.
Ayyy thanks man!!! glad you like it haha. This qwas actually the last tune i made in LMMS before i bought ableton ahaha but i'm kind of feeling having another play on LMMS again soon to see if there are any more tricks I can now do :D