VSTs won't load

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
yes, I have been using Vestige to load them and nno, sadly the Piano VST doesnt work. Same thing: Nothing happens. Click once, black box on the bottom left of the screen, mouse coursor becomes the loading curly thing and when you click the screen again you get the standard "application not resopnding" error message from Windows. No matter how long you wait for it to load.
Minewolf_ST wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:41 pm
been using Vestige
Piano VST doesnt work.
"application not resopnding" error
:| Ok..
I need to see
* complete path from root to install library for LMMS
* a screenshot like this one, but make sure everything is included
https://lmms.io/wiki/images/1/1f/Paths_ ... _1.1.0.PNG
* Your Configuration file
This file is called .lmmsrc.xml
You find it here:
C:\Users\<Username>\.lmmsrc.xml
Copy it and upload to a fileservice -tinyuploads is fine, then send me the link to that dl in a PM
If you dont want your path-picture public, then you can include that in the PM as well
Minewolf_ST wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:41 pm
yes,
Ok i have your files

It looks like you have more than one installation -Do you?

I would like you to look In library

C:\Program Files\

In that library Do you have a folder named

VstPlugins

Like:
C:\Program Files\VstPlugins

If you do, copy the MDA-piano dll into that folder (VstPlugins) open LMMS and try to load MDA-piano through the VST-plugin (The one with the green folder-button)
What happens?

If you do NOT have that folder VstPlugins Create it as Administrator and retry loading MDA-piano
What happens then?
Well that didnt work but I created that folder (VstPlugins in C:/Programm Files) and just reinstalled LMMS on C:/Programm files instead of my D: drive (Using the deinstaller given in the LMMS folder. Thats what I used before so if there was something left I wouldnt know why) and It semms to work now. So yay... And thanks for all the help!
Minewolf_ST wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:26 pm
It semms to work now.
Thats great!
So yay... And thanks for all the help!
Yw.