Page 1 of 1

Thunder in Trance - new song

Posted: November 29th, 2019, 10:24 pm
by darkdarkling
Hey guys!

Here is my LMMS track:
https://soundcloud.com/user-437835486/t ... -in-trance

Any feedback is highly appreciated!

Thanks,
DD

Re: Thunder in Trance - new song

Posted: March 9th, 2020, 4:16 am
by brandystarbrite
darkdarkling wrote: ↑
November 29th, 2019, 10:24 pm
Hey guys!

Here is my LMMS track:
https://soundcloud.com/user-437835486/t ... -in-trance

Any feedback is highly appreciated!

Thanks,
DD
This is some great work here. And the synth melodies, sound really good too.

Tip: Maybe you could add in, a drum roll build up, or a snare roll build up in the tune.

Re: Thunder in Trance - new song

Posted: March 9th, 2020, 5:57 pm
by darkdarkling
Thanks for the Tip, I will take it into account!

Re: Thunder in Trance - new song

Posted: March 10th, 2020, 4:44 am
by vortexsupernova
This is some goooood tune!

That pluck lead sounds like t force alpha

I suggest that you may stereo enhance some instruments, specifically the pads, using Calf Stereo Enhancer or Ozone Imager if you want to add some flavor or prevent everything cluttering up in the center pan

Re: Thunder in Trance - new song

Posted: March 21st, 2020, 3:20 am
by brandystarbrite
darkdarkling wrote: ↑
March 9th, 2020, 5:57 pm
Thanks for the Tip, I will take it into account!
Yeah, no probs. Glad I was able to help.

Re: Thunder in Trance - new song

Posted: March 26th, 2020, 3:55 pm
by darkdarkling
vortexsupernova wrote: ↑
March 10th, 2020, 4:44 am
This is some goooood tune!

That pluck lead sounds like t force alpha

I suggest that you may stereo enhance some instruments, specifically the pads, using Calf Stereo Enhancer or Ozone Imager if you want to add some flavor or prevent everything cluttering up in the center pan
You are absolutely right about T-Force Alpha, that is exactly it ;)

I really appreciate your stereo enhancement advice and will try it soon.