Page 1 of 1

Working on my own sound // use my 808 type Kicker presets

Posted: January 22nd, 2020, 4:05 am
by Nick&theTwist
I've been using LMMS for about a year now, and feel like I'm starting to feel out my sound a little bit.

Most drums (the main claps, snares, kicks, and hats) are synthesized with Kicker, and I'd be happy to share the presets if anyone would like them.

All synths are zasfx presets, I haven't dug into that very much.

Definitely still need work on mixing/mastering

Let me know what you think!

LINKS:

https://soundcloud.com/nickthetwist/i-d ... e-the-cold

https://soundcloud.com/nickthetwist/cruiser

https://soundcloud.com/nickthetwist/amnesia

https://soundcloud.com/nickthetwist/dozier-dozing

https://soundcloud.com/nickthetwist/trashboyz

https://soundcloud.com/nickthetwist/mor ... -and-night

https://soundcloud.com/nickthetwist/sleep

(The links are posted in reverse chronological order, so the first is the newest and last is the oldest.)

Re: Working on my own sound // use my 808 type Kicker presets

Posted: January 28th, 2020, 3:22 pm
by ronda
Hi,

The links don't seem to work

Regards

Re: Working on my own sound // use my 808 type Kicker presets

Posted: January 29th, 2020, 5:02 pm
by Canilho
This account was banned or deleted from Soundcloud. RIP

Re: Working on my own sound // use my 808 type Kicker presets

Posted: February 23rd, 2020, 1:47 pm
by zonkmachine
ronda wrote: ↑
January 28th, 2020, 3:22 pm
The links don't seem to work
The projects are here https://soundcloud.com/nickandthetwist
@Nick&theTwist Please fix the links!