Page 1 of 1

A Song I Made For Edits...

Posted: April 17th, 2020, 8:29 am
by obnoxify
I made this song for fun football edits and stuff. Came out alright ig. Feedback is appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYvSP-bKG-Q

Re: A Song I Made For Edits...

Posted: April 19th, 2020, 6:00 pm
by FilthyWizard
Sounds good to me.

Cool video too btw.

Re: A Song I Made For Edits...

Posted: May 29th, 2020, 3:43 am
by brandystarbrite
obnoxify wrote: ↑
April 17th, 2020, 8:29 am
I made this song for fun football edits and stuff. Came out alright ig. Feedback is appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYvSP-bKG-Q
Wow! This one sounds really good. And nice vid.

Re: A Song I Made For Edits...

Posted: August 2nd, 2026, 5:44 pm
by Nayeemul2390
obnoxify wrote: ↑
April 17th, 2020, 8:29 am

I made this song for fun football edits and stuff. Came out alright ig. Feedback is appreciated.

The track has a solid drive that works really well for goal compilations and highlight clips - the build doesn’t feel forced at all. I’ve been following football pretty closely myself and often check tomorrow football predictions and tips on footballtipshub.com before big match days; it’s helped me stay on top of form without spending hours digging through stats. Nice job on the mix, by the way.