Can only see half of Kontakt UI.

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Greetings fellas,
This is my first post here. I'm quite new to music production and DAWs but I have to say I'm pretty amazed with LMMS :D

Unfortunately, I ran into a problem when I tried to use Kontakt 6 using VeSTige, as pictured below I can't see the whole Interface. I can use other VSTs just fine as long as they fit in that small part. LABS runs as intended and all of it's interface fits in that portion but if I try to resize it, that part of the UI disappears into a grey area, its hard to explain.

I'm using the latest version of LMMS (1.2.1) on Windows 10 64-bit. I read about something similar to this on the forums but that was years ago and I guess the solution was to reinstall LMMS because some Windows update messed it up, I tried that but it didn't help.

https://prnt.sc/s50ior

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks <3
Ok so I went to Edit>Settings and changed the option for Plugin Embedding from 'Embed using native Win32 API' to 'No Embedding' and it gave me a considerably larger window, a part of the UI still cuts off but that's a huge improvement.

'Embed using Qt API' results in a much smaller window of sight.

I honestly don't even know what those options do or how they might affect the VST's sound but well problem somewhat solved??
As I remember it these gui issues does not only affect Kontakt though but some other vst plugins too. The changes needed to fix them were deemed to big to bring into a new stable release (lmms-1.2) so it will instead be fixed in lmms-1.3 .
Yes, it affects every plugin that takes up a big part of the screen. Thanks for the reply, I'll eagerly await the new release :)