808's and slides

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi there. I know this might be completely solvable but i am having so many problems sliding 808's. I usually make UK rap or drill beats, so 808 slides are a must. The process of sliding 808's is so tedious and it is easier on most mobile applications, yet LMMS has not implemented any way of doing so. I have considered making the 808 pattern on my phone, importing the wav file and using that in the song but it seems very time consuming. Is there any way to do this, any videos i could watch. Any help would be appreciated

Split
Split wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:36 am
Hi there. I know this might be completely solvable but i am having so many problems sliding 808's. I usually make UK rap or drill beats, so 808 slides are a must. The process of sliding 808's is so tedious and it is easier on most mobile applications, yet LMMS has not implemented any way of doing so. I have considered making the 808 pattern on my phone, importing the wav file and using that in the song but it seems very time consuming. Is there any way to do this, any videos i could watch. Any help would be appreciated

Split
Quite resently a posted tutorial on how to implement 808 in LMMS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk6v1jDgXtM
musikbear wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:36 pm
Split wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:36 am

Split
Quite resently a posted tutorial on how to implement 808 in LMMS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk6v1jDgXtM
Hey again. I believe your tutorial was aimed at kicker sounds. The 808's i am using are long, 3 - 6 second 808's. The sliding function in LMMS is too fiddly for me to use.

Split
Split wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:24 am
The 808's i am using are long, 3 - 6 second 808's.
ok so also longer than normal LFO
The sliding function in LMMS is too fiddly for me to use.
-Well you need to get the grib os that, because your options are either PR-sliding, or automation